Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|6 Feb 2014
|English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
|Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Stats, Steam Leaderboards, Remote Play on TV
|ESRB, Everyone 10+
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Freeze time and manipulate the world with endless possibilities: build the solution YOU want where nothing is scripted and levels can be solved in multiple ways. When Super Meat Boy meets Braid, you may die repeatedly and enjoy it! With its unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles, feel like a hero when you succeed!
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him. He is now looking for more meteorites that fell in his surroundings to get more power and his revenge against his neighbor who destroyed Ethan's house!
- When Super Meat Boy and Braid got together - Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- "Okay just one more try" enabled - Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways. Examples? HERE or also HERE!
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
Processor: Dual Core 2 GHZ
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphic card with 256 MB of VRAM or more
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 900 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c- compatible sound card
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish