Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, German, Russian, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Tablet|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Shy schoolgirl Lilli is having a tough time at the convent. Only her imagination helps her to escape from the strict rule of Mother Superior. But when her best friend Edna disappears under mysterious circumstances, Lilli has to rise above her own and face a tough journey to not only get her friend back but also confront her subconcious fears.
Lilli, a young girl at a convent school, is the main character of Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes. Apparently the best-behaved little girl in the world, she executes all her tasks diligently, no matter how unfair they may be. Her innocent, imperturbable way of carrying out the orders of others has something both tragic and eerie about it. Any resentment, any childlike disobedience is buried deep beneath a seemingly impenetrable shell of sweetness. But how long until this shell will fissure?
And where do the friendly little Censor-Gnomes come from that paint over anything upsetting in Lilli’s vicinity with a pleasant pink color? Are those potato-shaped fellows real or just a product of her subconscious?
All things considered, it seems merely a matter of time until Lilli is going to crack up.
- Unique cartoon graphics, completely drawn by hand in 2D and implemented in Full-HD
- Classic point-and-click adventure gameplay like in the good old days
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor – a hilarious gaming experience
- Extraordinary game with challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 53 locations
- Nominated for “Game of the Year” at German Computer Games Awards 2012. Winner of “Youth Game of the Year” at German Computer Games Awards 2012 as well as winner of “Best Youth Game”, “Best Art Design” and “Best Story” at the German Game Developer Awards 2011
- From the creators of the award winning games “The Whispered World” and “Deponia”
OS:MacOS X Lion (10.7)
Processor:2 GHz (Dual Core) Intel
Memory:2 GB RAM
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Interface: English, German, Russian, Polish
Full Audio: English, German
Subtitles: English, German, Russian, Polish
Processor:2GHz (Single Core) or 1,8GHz (Dual Core)
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
Hard Drive:3500 MB HD space
Mac System Requirements