Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||3 Feb 2004|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
You are a pilot in the government forces stationed at one of the planets under attack. As you get higher on your career ladder, you will be able to choose more advanced hovercrafts and ammunition, as well as to order your own squad and influence local battles.
The goal of the development of the game is to further expand our virtual universe. Based on the huge success of the first game, we are presenting you with the same world, occurring at the same time, but from the point of view of another character, whose adventures unfold according to a different storyline. At times, it will cross the storyline of the previous game, and if you have played Echelon, you will recognize some places and characters.
Echelon: Wind Warriors is a unique game. This is not a regular space-battle simulator, nor is it a simulator of combat in enclosed labyrinths. The action is taking place above the surfaces of a planet, the picturesque landscapes of which are one of the basic features of the game play. In the realism of the implementation of the gaming environment – the cockpit of the battle hovercraft – Echelon is comparable with the best flight simulators. The game play is similar to that of the MechWarrior series, but instead of a walking robot, you pilot a fighter. Echelon: Wind Warriors has the following advantages over Echelon:
- Unique combination of flight simulation and action.
- Realistic and highly detailed world of the game. Various, elaborate, and vast landscapes.
- A broad but well-balanced range of available weapons provides the player enough freedom and flexibility for using different tactics.
- The player’s progress, as he advances through the game, upgraded equipment, as well as the appearance of new equipment with unknown functions on the part of the enemies will continually add excitement to the game play.
- OS: Windows 98/ME, 2000, XP, Win7, Win8 Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz Memory: 64 MB RAM Graphics: 32 Mb RAM Storage: 1150 MB available space Additional Notes: Attention! You need to run the game as an Administrator.
- OS: Windows 98/ME, 2000, XP, Win7, Win8 Processor: Pentium III/Athlon 700+ MHz Memory: 128 MB RAM Graphics: 64 Mb RAM Storage: 1150 MB available space Additional Notes: Attention! You need to run the game as an Administrator.
Legal Notice / EULA
©2014 ESDigital Games Ltd. All rights reserved. Echelon: Wind Warriors is a trademark of ESDigital Games Ltd and MADia Entertainment. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.