Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Tomato Fantasy Games
|25 May 2023
|Casual, Indie, Simulation
|English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
|Single-player, Steam Achievements
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Dynopunk is an ironic adventure set in a cyberpunk world where dinosaurkind has replaced humanity. Run a repair shop, fix gadgets, find a personalized approach to every customer by offering them beverages and having deep heart-to-heart conversations. All to sort out your private life and chase your ultimate dream!
Imagine that a meteor had never struck the Earth, so the dinosaurs did not go extinct but continued to evolve. Now, millions of years later, they inhabit high-tech megalopolises. One such dino is Chris, a repair shop owner who dreams of building a Time Machine to travel to the past and find true love, because he is the last remaining T-Rex on the planet!
Meet Cyberpunk Dinosaurs
Enjoy pixel art that pays homage to 1990s retro games. Meet a cast of memorable characters from an alternative future where predatory, carnivorous dinosaurs have come to rule the world. Relax to the sound of a Lo-fi soundtrack as you progress through the story and make plot-altering decisions.
Elicit relevant information from your clients to find the source of the problem and fix their gadgets. Perform your work neatly and carefully — your income depends on it.
Chat up the Customers
Strike up heart-to-heart conversations with customers and offer them a beverage to their liking. A glass of cool fizz or a cup of hot coffee increases your chances of getting tips.
Follow the Dream
You play as the last surviving T-Rex on Earth, trying to build a Time Machine and travel to the past to find true love. Will this dream ever come true?
• A branching story, driven by conversations with the customers and the quality of your repairs.
• Great opportunity to exchange pleasantries with a quirky assistant — a talking printer that enjoys teasing Chris about his little arms and likes to give questionable business advice.
• Drink-serving simulator, which affects not only the customers' mood but also the size of your tip.
• Original, 1980s-inspired Lo-fi soundtrack! Pour yourself a cup of hot tea, then sit back, relax, and get immersed in the story.
• A variety of interesting characters that will pay a visit to your repair shop. Each of them comes with unique traits, dreams, and a personal story that can be influenced by player choice.
• Dialogues full of irony, jokes, references, and Easter eggs to cheer you up!
• Pixelated graphics inspired by 1990s retro gaming.
- - OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 - Processor: Dual Core CPU - 2.6ghz or Greater - Memory: 4 GB RAM - Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 2) - DirectX: Version 9.0 - Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible