Colour, adventure, suspicion and a big dollop of Disney magic collide in Disney Epic Mickey 2
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
ABOUT THE GAME
Colour, adventure, suspicion and a big dollop of Disney magic collide in Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, when Mickey Mouse is called into action to save the weird world known as Wasteland. Armed with an enchanted paintbrush and a bucketful of paint, you'll help Mickey create a gloriously gloopy mess.
Forgotten Disney characters have made Wasteland – strange take on Disneyland – their home. It was a happy place, full of balloons, higgledy-piggledy houses, clanking contraptions and the carefree 'toons themselves. Happy, that is, until the Mad Doctor came along. The balloons were all popped, the clanking contraptions cranked to a halt. Earthquakes shook those higgledy-piggledy houses and scared the 'toons.
But after causing all that trouble, the Mad Doctor says he's changed. He wants to help the 'toons make things right again and bring the fun back to Wasteland. Joined by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Mickey decides to get to the bottom of this change of heart in an adventure that will restore life to Wasteland and save it from a new danger.
- Unleash the power of the brush in a brand new co-op adventure.
- Join Mickey and Oswald in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever.
- Interact with your favourite Disney characters like never before in the most heroic adventure yet.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3
- Processor: 2.20GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 2.4GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX™ 9-compatible, 32-bit 3D Accelerated video card supporting hardware Pixel shaders (version 3) (NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB, Intel Integrated Graphics HD 4000 or equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX™ 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Windows XP, users with "Limited User" privileges will encounter difficulties. Depending on your system configuration, you may be required to have Administrative Privileges to play this program.