Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||14 Oct 2011|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD AND GORE, INTENSE VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, MATURE, PARTIAL NUDITY, SEXUAL THEMES, USE OF ALCOHOL|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean|
|Features||Single-player, Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, sees photojournalist and original hero of Dead Rising’s Willamette incident, Frank West take centre stage as players experience a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak. Forget what you know about Dead Rising 2,"Frank West is back in the game!"
The new, "Off the Record" storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience. Frank will face off against more twisted enemies, build more outrageous combo weapons, follow his own unique mission structure and explore brand new areas of Fortune City to get his biggest scoop yet. Frank’s come back means the return of his trusty camera, with players able to earn Prestige Points (PP) for specific photo opportunities that are graded against criteria such as horror, drama, erotica and brutality.
- Frank West is back - The original Dead Rising hero returns to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak
- Fortune City but not as you know it - Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West
- New story and missions unique to Frank West
- New environments
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons
- New items and vehicles
- Say "Cheese!" - Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- Upgraded Experience - Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.