Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Evil Empire, Motion Twin|
|Release Date||11 Feb 2020|
|Languages||English, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese - Brazil|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Explore a relaxing Arboretum, wade through a noxious Swamp and take on a new boss in this new early game content designed to expand the Dead Cells universe and add variety to runs for people who want to support the development of the game.
So you’ll be able to play through:
- The Dilapidated Arboretum: A relaxing and peaceful greenhouse inhabited by a peaceful clan of mushrooms, with an understandable desire to murder the Beheaded.
- The Morass of the Banished: A noxious environment ruled by a band of tree dwelling mutants with pointy sticks, sneaky dart shooting frogmen and a bunch of deadly bloodsuckers.
- The Nest: Domain of Mama Tick, if you’ve seen Starship Troopers, you get the idea...
The two new levels and their monsters are alternatives to Promenade of the Condemned/Toxic Sewers and Ramparts/Ossuary/Ancient Sewers, with the boss designed to be on par with The Concierge, so hopefully it’ll spice up your early game runs once you’ve played through the core game.
Why Paid DLC?
We’ve been releasing free updates for Dead Cells for over a year now, this paid DLC is designed to support that effort, allow us to expand the game even more and ensure that Motion Twin have the time they need to make their next game one they’ll be proud of and you’ll be stoked to play.
As usual we’re going to do this right, so if you’re not happy with the cost of the DLC, the quality of the update or have suggestions, ideas for other ways of continuing to pay for the team or anything at all, leave us a review, or come and ask us directly via Reddit or Discord.
- OS: Windows 7+ Processor: Intel i5+ Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better Storage: 500 MB available space Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+
- OS: Windows 7+ Processor: Intel i5+ Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460 / Radeon HD 7800 or better Storage: 500 MB available space Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright Motion Twin 2019 ©