Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Paradox Development Studio|
|Release Date||14 Jul 2015|
|Genres||Role Playing, Simulation, Strategy|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords is the ninth expansion for the best-selling strategy RPG Crusader Kings II, and offers expanded gameplay based around the dynamic and vibrant nomadic cultures of the Eurasian steppes.
Introducing new systems and game mechanics such as a new government form as well as the possibility of having tributary states, this expansion will also provide you with the opportunity to saddle up and build your empire from horseback.
Expanding and controlling trade on the ancient Silk Road in order to finance your conquests is an option - but beware - others will also try to gain control of these lucrative routes, and enemy raiders may try to destroy your trade posts if you don’t guard them well.
Can you build a Pax Mongolica and dominate Eurasia, connecting East and West under your rule and creating a new era of prosperity? Or will you be the terrible sword that swats down what others have built, crushing all in your path?
The time has come to take the reins of history and become the Great Khan!
This content requires the base game Crusader Kings II
- New Central Asian cultures: Tarim Basin and large parts of Mongolia added to map.
- Nomadic government available for steppe cultures. These function in a radically different way from sedentary societies - you manage populations instead of holdings, and armies are raised based on population size. Also, the ruler’s power must be balanced against the interests of the various Clans within the realm (Clans are not normal vassals, but rather distinct families and factions within the nomad group).
- Over a hundred new events add extra color and flair to the Steppes and Central Asia.
- Non-nomadic rulers will have special options for combating nomads, such as constructing forts in wild enemy lands.
- The Silk Road, with corresponding dynamic trade mechanics and conflicts.
- New nomad mercenaries. Send your unruly sons or brothers away as soldiers of fortune.
- Landless raiding adventurers may appear and harass a region for a time or try to conquer land and settle.
- New diplomacy option: Tributary States.
OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
Legal Notice / EULA
Paradox Interactive, CRUSADER KINGS® Copyright©  Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved. www.paradoxplaza.com