Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||27 Jul 2015|
|Genres||simulation, war, indie|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
DescriptionColonial Conquest is a conquest simulation set in the Victorian age of warfare and expansion of the late 1800's and early 1900's. The object of the game is to become the dominant major power throughout the world. Players can be one among six of the great powers of the time: Great Britain, Germany, France, USA, Japan or Russia.
- Return to the era of Golden Warfare and rule one of handful of powers which had been shaping the face of our present world.
- Sail, ride and march across the globe as your nation flexes its military and economic muscles.
- Supplement brawn with subterfuge and use cloak and dagger tactics such as subversion and espionage.
- Compete with the European hegemons in their final golden days before they engulfed the world in the flames of the first global war.
- Play as one of the then two raising behemoths: the United States of America or Imperial Japan; or as one of the main European power to roll them back within their boundaries.
- Play against the AI or other human claimants to the mastery of our planet.
- Army and Navy Build Phase (Spring): Create new armies and fleets in your Supply Centers
- Fortification Phase (Spring): Fortify army units (except in Supply Centers which are already fortified).
- Economic Aid Phase (Spring): Lend money to other Major countries; which is added to their Treasury. Or Lend money to neutral Minor countries; which they use immediately to build armies.
- Espionage Phase (Spring): Learn the approximate (not always accurate) army strength and the income of a Minor country or of an region controlled by a Major country. And the region’s VP value
- Subversion Phase (Spring): Spend money to bribe a Minor country's army, weakening the country's defense or causing a coup (giving you control of the said country in return).
- Movement Phase (All turns): Move armies to adjacent regions only. Move navies alone or with armies from one port to another (or carry regiments to amphibious landings on enemy holdings).
- Combat Phase (All turns): up to twenty rounds of battle; each consists of naval (if ships are present) then land battles
OS: Windows 7/8
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics card: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 500 MB free hard drive space
Interface: English, French, German, Spanish
Subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian