Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||24 Sep 2020|
|Rating||ESRB, EVERYONE 10+|
Key Provider Instructions
TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
This new content pack introduces Basil II as the leader of Byzantium and Ambiorix as the leader of Gaul. Also included is the new Dramatic Ages game mode, a new Map Type and two new World Wonders.
"This new content pack introduces Basil II as the leader of Byzantium and Ambiorix as the leader of Gaul. The Byzantine Empire can subjugate enemies with religious and military might, supported by their two unique units, the Dromon Ship and the Tagma. The Gallic horde focuses on military flexibility boosted by a backbone of culture and production with their unique Oppidum district.
Civilization VI is required to play add-on content and some features of the New Frontier Pass require the Civilization VI Expansion Bundle to work.
Includes the Byzantine Empire with Basil II, the Dromon Ship and the Tagma unique units, and the Hippodrome unique district.
• Civ Unique Ability: The “Taxis” ability gives units additional Combat Strength or Religious Strength for each Holy City converted to Byzantium's Religion. Byzantium's Religion spreads when an enemy unit is defeated. Cities with Holy Sites earn bonus Great Prophet points.
• Leader Unique Ability: Basil’s “Porphyrogénnētos” ability allows Heavy and Light Cavalry units to do full damage against cities following the same religion as Byzantium. Basil gains the Tagma unique unit when the Divine Right civic is discovered.
• Unique Units: Byzantium features two unique units.
• The Dromon replaces the Quadrireme, has additional range, and receives additional Combat Strength against units.
• The Tagma replaces the Knight and grants nearby land units additional Combat Strength or Religious Strength.
• Unique District: The Hippodrome replaces the Entertainment Complex district, is cheaper to build, and provides additional Amenities. Grants a Heavy Cavalry unit when the Hippodrome and its buildings are constructed.
Also includes the Gaul civilization with Ambiorix, the Gaesatae unique unit, and the Oppidum unique district.
• Civ Unique Ability: The “Hallstatt Culture” ability allows Mines to provide a minor adjacency bonus for all districts, Culture Bomb unowned territory, and grant additional Culture. Specialty districts cannot be built next to the City Center and do not receive adjacency from other districts.
• Leader Unique Ability: With the “King of the Eburones” ability, Ambiorix’s civilization gains additional Culture based on unit cost when a non-civilian is trained. Melee, anti-cavalry, and ranged units receive bonus Combat Strength for every adjacent combat unit.
• Unique Unit: The Gaesatae replaces the Warrior. It is more expensive to train, but receives additional Combat Strength when fighting stronger units and district defenses.
• Unique District: The Oppidum is cheaper and available earlier than the Industrial Zone and unlocks the Apprenticeship technology when constructed. It is defensible, offering its own ranged attack, and receives a major adjacency bonus from Quarries and strategic resources.
New “Dramatic Ages” Game Mode (Requires the Civilization VI Expansion Bundle to play)
• An optional, specialized game mode with exclusive rule changes:
• A New “Normal”: Civilizations always enter a Dark Age or a Golden Age in every new era, both of which are more potent than ever and eliminate Normal Ages.
• New Policies: Players gain access to special Social Policies instead of making Dedications, including new and updated Golden Policies and Dark Policies that offer more flexibility and power.
• New Golden Age Boosts: Entering a Golden Age with extra Era Score will increase citizens’ Loyalty pressure on nearby civs.
• New Dark Age Challenges: The chaos of Dark Ages can cause cities to rebel!
• New Era Scores: Players gain Era Score by completing Technologies or Civics and promoting units through combat. (Players can still earn Era Score from Historic Moments as well.)
New World Wonders
• Biosphere. Increases Appeal from all Marsh and Rainforest tiles. In the Gathering Storm expansion, it boosts Power and Tourism. In other rulesets, it grants bonus Science for every Marsh, Rainforest, or Woods in the city that built it
• Statue of Zeus. Gives free military units to the city that controls it and increases Production towards anti-cavalry units.
New Map Script
• The Highlands map is a large region dominated by hills and mountain ranges."
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 12 GB or more
Video Card: 1 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 5570, nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530)
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
Processor: Fourth generation Intel Core i5 2.5 Ghz or AMD FX8350 4.0 Ghz or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 16 GB or more
Video Card: 2 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 7970 or nVidia 770 or greater)
Legal Notice / EULA
©2020 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
This content requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI in order to play. The Secret Socities game mode requires the Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm expansion to play.