Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|7 Aug 2019
|rpg, strategy, indie
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show! Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape.
“Zordon may have wanted "teens with attitude," but Chroma Squad and its unabashed, utterly geeky love-in for all things tokusatsu shows something even harder to find: A game with heart and soul. That heart shines through the rough edges, and in some ways even turns them to its advantage.”
8/10 – Destructoid
“Chroma Squad is terrifically enjoyable. Fans of tactical RPGs will have oodles of fun, and those who also look fondly upon the youthful days of the Power Rangers will get an extra kick.”
8/10 – Twinfinite
“The greatest Power Rangers game there never was.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
About This Game
Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show! Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
- Customize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
- In-Depth RPG systems with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
- Giant Mecha combat – destroy the city to save the city!
- A love letter to Power Rangers, Tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhoods!
- Deliciously-animated pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack that shines like justice!
OS: Ubuntu 10 or later
Processor: 2000 Mhz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 640x480 minimum resolution (Direct3D/OpenGL compatible card with at least 128MB)
Sound Card: 2D sound compatible card
Legal Notice / EULA
© Behold Studios all rights reserved.