Bully: Scholarship Edition tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence.
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Rockstar New England|
|Rating||ESRB, ANIMATED BLOOD, CRUDE HUMOR, LANGUAGE, SEXUAL THEMES, TEEN, USE OF ALCOHOL, USE OF TOBACCO, VIOLENCE|
|Languages||Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, English, French|
|Features||Single-player, Partial Controller Support|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Rockstar Social Club account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place at the fictional New England boarding school, Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl and ultimately navigate the social hierarchy in the worst school around.
Includes the complete soundtrack, featuring 26 original tracks.
After purchase and download you can locate the soundtrack in your Steam folder here: [Steam\steamapps\common\bully scholarship edition\Bully Original Soundtrack]. The Steam folder is typically found under C:\Program Files\Steam
- Story – Scholarship Edition brings together all of the clichés surrounding school, the cliques, the teachers, the pranks and creates an environment which is hilarious to play and interesting to explore.
- Variety – With 82 missions, 45 lessons, loads of mini games and collectibles, Bully provides over 30 hours of entertainment.
- Pranks – Spread the mischief. Use your slingshot to annoy the school mascot, give the preppies wedgies, leave a stink bomb in the cheerleader's locker, trip the prefects on well placed marbles, drop firecrackers in the toilets and own the school..
- Characters – Over 100 voiced characters to socially interact with among several social groups; jocks, nerds, preppies, greasers, teachers, townies, carnies and of course girls.
- Choice – You’re in charge. Decide whether you have a positive or negative effect when interacting or accepting missions; you can say hello to fellow classmates or deliver mean wedgies. Even decide which girls you want to kiss or what classes to skip.
- Music – Original score creates a dynamic atmosphere that compliments the schoolyard experience seamlessly.
Windows - Minimum
- Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (3+ GHZ) / AMD Athlon 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 4.7 GB free space
- Video: Nvidia 6800 to 7300; ATI Radeon X1300; DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 supported
- Sound: DX9-compatible (DirectX 9.0c)
- Controller support: Xbox 360 Controller supported
Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM. Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 © 2005-2008
Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games, Bully, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. Portions of this software are included under license ©2007 Emergent Game Technologies, Inc.
For information about online services, fees, restrictions, or software license terms that may apply to this game, please visit www.rockstargames.com.