Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Flying Oak Games|
|Release Date||21 Feb 2018|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Includes level editor|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
There's a new punk kid in the house! In "Boo! Greedy Kid", you play as a small brat who's so into soda that he doesn't blink an eye before wreaking havoc to get his favorite drink. Go frighten people in order to grab their money and buy drinks! How greedy! Play with your own voice through one hundred levels to get to the ultimate soda treasure, but be aware of the cops coming your way to stop your greediness.
- Use your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too).
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you.
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt.
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and get the best soda.
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support.
OS: SteamOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch Linux
Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant graphics card
Storage: 65 MB available space
Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller recommended