Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG by Koji Igarashi. Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist's curse that slowly crystallizes her body. Battle through a demon-infested castle and defeat its master to save yourself, and all of humanity!
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||18 Jun 2019|
|Genres||Adventure, Role Playing, Action|
|Languages||Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish - Latin America|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Captions available, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Bloodstained is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you've come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
*WHAT'S IN THE GAME?*
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of "Igavania" games.
- A game soundtrack by genre and industry veteran Michiru Yamane, performed by a full live orchestra ensemble.
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few. (Seriously, we have a lot of voice acting star power in this game, it's kinda nuts...)
- A total of three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed...
- Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that "regular" 2D can't do...
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel Core i5-4460 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 280X / GeForce GTX 760 Additional Notes: If you have a potato PC or above, you're ok.
- Processor: AMD FX-6300 / Intel Core i5-4590 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 / GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Additional Notes: The only potatoes you use are the tasty kind.
Legal Notice / EULA
Developed by Artplay, Inc.. Published by 505 Games S.p.A.
"505 Games" and the 505 Games logo are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A. All rights reserved.
"ArtPlay, Inc." and the ArtPlay logo are all trademarks of ArtPlay, Inc. All rights reserved.