Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||28 Oct 2021|
|Languages||English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Full controller support|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Bassmaster® Fishing 2022, the official video game is OUT NOW! Bringing the thrill of competitive big bass fishing to PC. Dive into the fully licensed content from the Bassmaster series from amateur to elite events. Manage your sponsors, equip your dream setup, and customise the look of your angler to tackle the Bassmaster series.
For the first time ever, compete as or challenge pro anglers from the Elite tour across 8 different real-world venues. Climb the ranks, earn your sponsors, and progress through your B.A.S.S.® career to become the Bassmaster Classic® Champion. Or take to the water and compete with other players in a variety of all-new massive multiplayer modes to conquer the global leader boards.
Powered by the Unreal Engine, you’ll lose yourself in beautiful environments, with a variety of fish species and a diverse range of equipment that will immerse you in the world of Bassmaster. The challenge doesn’t stop at the Bassmaster Classic, master in-game seasonal challenges to collect cosmetic items & equipment so you can show off your skill when fishing on the lake.
- Exclusive B.A.S.S. Content - Equip and use a vast selection of licensed content such as Yamaha Outboard motors, Skeeter Boats, Missile Baits, and much more!
- 10 Pro Anglers – Play as or compete against legends like Scott Martin, Hank Cherry and 8 other official pro anglers.
- 8 Official venues – Take to the water on 8 real-world venues and explore everything from Sabine Rivers back waters to the huge open horizons on Lake Hamilton.
- Our Largest Multiplayer – Take on the vast Bassmaster Fishing 2022 online modes. Climb the global leader boards, jump into cross play modes, or be the champion in Bassmaster Royale.
- Career Mode - Compete throughout the College Series, Opens and Elite Series and progress to the Bassmaster Classic to become the champion. With Dave Mercer the official tournament announcer to host your weigh ins as you chart your course for success, increasing your following with big catches and bigger partners with the new sponsors system.
- Gameplay fundamentals – Fish from a new perspective with the underwater camera, explore and mark up venues with the new GPS map system, and finesse fishing around weeds with the right equipment to avoid snagging.
- Fish AI and movement – Be the best bass angler by hunting out those lunkers. Fish will move around the water looking for points of interest and also at different depths due to the dynamic time of day system
- OS: Windows® 10 64bit Processor: Quad-Core 3.5 Ghz Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Graphics Card with 2Gb dedicated video RAM DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 21 GB available space Additional Notes: External mouse or compatible Xbox controller required
Legal Notice / EULA
©2021 Dovetail Games. Bassmaster is a registered trademark, owned by B.A.S.S. (IP), LLC and used under licence. "Dovetail Games" is a registered trademark of RailSimulator.com Ltd. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2021, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games. Portions of this software utilise SpeedTree® technology (©2014 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. Photographs provided courtesy of B.A.S.S., LLC. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used here with permission. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of the product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by Dovetail Games.
The full credit list can be accessed from the “Options” menu.
All brands and trademarks are used here with permission. If any individual, team, venue, association or organisation considers that it is included and objects to such inclusion, please notify us whereupon we shall act reasonably and appropriately in addressing any legitimate concerns.