Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||22 Oct 2020|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
ABOUT THIS GAME
The year is 50 B.C. Gaul is entirely occupied by the Romans. Well, not entirely... One small village of indomitable Gauls still holds out against the invaders. And life is not easy for the Roman legionaries who garrison the fortified camps of Totorum, Aquarium, Laudanum and Compendium.
Peace reigns in the small Armorican village, where the villagers go about their daily business. Our two heroes, Asterix and Obelix, hunt wild boar, the blacksmith and the fishmonger quarrel, and the village chief strolls around the village square atop his shield.
After a fine day's hunting, Asterix and Obelix return to find their village in flames, pillaged by the Romans! They set off to rescue their fellow villagers, accompanied by their faithful Dogmatix. Their journey will take them to Normandy, Greece Helvetia, Egypt and, finally, Rome, in order to save the villagers from the clutches of the emperor Caesar...
Rediscover the first XXL adventure of your favorite Gauls in this fully romastered version!
Toggle between Asterix & Obelix et travel accross various regions of the world such as Greece or Egypt to set free Impedimenta, Panacea, Getafix and the other villagers.
Fight all the Romans, pirates and Vikings who will stand in your way! Nothing can stop you with magic potion.
Cherry on the boar, 4 NEW GAME MODES are available:
- Retro Mode: return to the original graphics whenever you wish, for those who are nostalgic for 50 BC!
- Course mode: collect all coins scattered around within the set time. Jump, whirl, run… and switch to Retro mode from time to time, as some coins are mischievously hidden.
- Countdown mode: get to the finishing line as fast as possible! The druids say that the best potions are brewed slowly. However, time is your enemy here, so don't dally! Take care, as a number of obstacles will stand in your way.
- Extreme mode: More numerous and tougher Romans, for maximum difficulty! Will you be up to the challenge of this mode, which only the greatest Gaulish warriors are worthy of?
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 Processor: Intel Core i3-2125 (3,3 GHz) AMD FX 4100 (3.6GHz) Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 2 GB (Geforce GTX 760/ Radeon R7 370) Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 Processor: Intel Core i7-3820 (3,6 GHz) AMD FX 8350 (4.0 GHz) Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: 4 GB (Geforce GTX 970/ Radeon R9 390) Storage: 3 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Asterix® - Obelix® - Idefix® / © 2020 Les Éditions Albert René / Goscinny – Uderzo © 2020 Microids SA. All rights reserved. Published by Microids SA. Developed by OSome Studio. All rights reserved.