Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||The Creative Assembly|
|Release Date||10 Nov 2015|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD, MATURE, STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Polish, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events of Alien™, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien.
Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
When she left Earth, Ellen Ripley promised her daughter Amanda she would return home for her 11th birthday. Amanda never saw her again.
Fifteen years later, Amanda, now a Weyland-Yutani employee, hears that the flight recorder of her mother’s ship, the Nostromo, has been recovered at the remote trading station Sevastopol. The temptation for her to finally understand what happened is too much to resist. When the crew arrive at Sevastopol, they find something is desperately wrong. It all seems to be connected to an unknown menace, stalking and killing deep in the shadows.
In order to uncover the truth about her mother, Amanda is forced to confront the same terrifying thing that separated them.
- Alien: Isolation – Main Game
- Alien: Isolation – Corporate Lockdown
- Alien: Isolation – Crew Expendable
- Alien: Isolation – Last Survivor
- Alien: Isolation – Safe Haven
- Alien: Isolation - Trauma
- Alien: Isolation – The Trigger
- Alien: Isolation – Lost Contact
- OS: Windows 7 (32bit) Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430) DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 35 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 (64bit) Processor: AMD: Phenom II X4 955 - 4 Core, 3.2 GHz or Intel: Core 2 Quad Q9650 - 4 Core, 3.0 GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: 2GB (AMD GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX660) DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 35 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Alien: Isolation, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 TM & © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
All rights reserved. Twentieth Century Fox, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and their associated logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Alien: Isolation game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © SEGA. Developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Creative Assembly and the Creative Assembly logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.