Algo Bot is a coding-based puzzle game that takes place deep inside the Europa, a pan-galactic colonisation ship, where a recycling mission goes horribly wrong. Use your algorithm special skills to command Algo Bot, a service droid, and help PAL, a cantankerous line manager, to contain the crisis.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||13 Feb 2018|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Deep inside the Europa, a pan-galactic colonization ship, the sleeping crew dreams about their new life on the far side of the galaxy.
But there can be no rest for Algo Bot, a service droid working on the junk deck. When a routine recycling mission with cantankerous line manager PAL goes horribly wrong, crisis strikes at the very heart of the Europa.
Unless PAL and Algo Bot can restore the Europa's systems and recover the shipboard AI quickly, there'll be no waking up for anyone.
As the player, you will take the role of the operator and use a visual programming language to issue a sequence of commands to Algo Bot. Will you manage to solve all the puzzles?
- Bittersweet story with two lovable heroes
- Over 40 programming puzzles set in 5 unique environments to explore
- Easy to get for beginners and hard enough for puzzle experts
- Play with various programming concepts (yes it’s cool)
- Backtrack to already cleared levels to optimize solutions
- Stunning 3D graphics
- The British Touch: once again, we’ve teamed up with Epistory’s writer, Joseph J Clark, to give Algo Bot a light storyline with a touch of British humor.
Programming aspects covered throughout the game (actually what you can learn)
- Sequential command lines with limited syntax
- Planning a program (mentally run code and debug it)
- Variables management
- Recursive Functions
- Optimization strategies
OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 -OR- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4850 -OR- GeForce GTX 295 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
Storage: 4 GB available space