Unworked fields and powerful tractors are now available for all farming fans. Hobby farmer can manage a homestead in a charming mountain village and do all the work of a classical farmer – from production of food renewable resources to delivery of energy sources. Fields have to be tilled and animals cared for. Starting with only few and weak machines the fleet will grow constantly.
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Partial Controller Support|
In a charming mountain area you can take the role of a classic farmer with all the necessary tasks like cattle breeding, growing grain and other resources as well as dealing with products from your farm. Your fields can be cultivated with machines from CLAAS and even your animals have to be taken care of. Many genuine tractors and the possibility to ride all of them make the Agricultural Simulator complete. CLAAS, one of the leading producers of agricultural machines, has helped UIG Entertainment improving Agricultural Simulator. Choose between many different models of tractors, combines, extensions and hangers. Sell your products and invest into better equipment. More powerful machines will help you to farm bigger areas.
As striving farmer you have to invest carefully to maximize the crop. Don’t kick over the traces or you won’t be able to upgrade your farm and to buy more land. Choose the right seed from different types of grains like barley, rye, or wheat or decide to grow canola or corn. The harvest can be used as animal food, new seed as well as product to be sold on the market. Always have an eye on the market prices so you don’t come out with losses after all the work.
Get another main pillar and breed cattle: cows, horses, sheep, hen, and geese. You may even have game animals on your farm and sell them profitable as food. If everything works well the animals will prosper and you can sell their offspring on the market. Your animals need your full attention. Take care of proper feeding, daily care of the stables, and even their well-being. Having so much to take care of you will sooner or later need help. Hire workers and invest into their further education.
The career mode in Agricultural Simulator with all those challenges guarantees a lot of fun. Playing the cooperative game mode allows managing your farm either online or offline together with your friends.
- Big game world in 3D with valleys and mountains
- Realistic animals and vehicles
- Many machines and attachments
- Thrilling career mode with trading functionality
- Gamble with animals, crop and land
- Market for animals, seeds and machines
- Lots of tasks are awaiting the player in career mode
- Multiplayer over network or internet (1-16)
- Produced in cooperation with CLAAS
New features in the enhanced version:
- Optimized and faster engine for higher performance
- Vehicle models, physics and movement have been reworked and improved
- New visual effects and graphic options are fully configurable
- New day and night sky with configurable change
- The 3d map has been improved and a lot of details have been added like more streets, a gas station and a new village.
- New places for selling your products have been added like a corn mill and a factory
- Multiplayer mode now has a chat
- Joysticks and Gamepads are supported
- AI traffic has been improved
- New helper system
- Keyboard control is now fully configurable
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: 2GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 750 MB
- Vcard: Geforce 6800 Serie / ATI X1600, S3 C, 430GT (min. 128 MB VRAM) or higher, Shader Model 2.0 or higher (Best: Shader Model 3.0)
- Scard: DirectX 9 compliant