Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Private Moon Studios|
|Release Date||22 Feb 2008|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Professor Samuel Hunt, a historian of the British Museum travels to remote places of the world in search of mystic ancient games, treasured by the last families who can still master them. His current destination is the historic city of Toledo in Spain, famous of traditional sword-making.
On arrival he finds a diseased old friend’s daughter in desperate need of help. She is in love with a young swordsmith who has been jailed innocently for theft of a valuable sword. The Professor soon becomes aware of malicious activities going on behind the scenes. Is it family revenge? Black magic? Lost bet? Dishonest intrigue? He must solve the mystery, as the only way to fulfill his mission is to find the sword and reveal the truth.
Join him now - even if you have not yet played the previous episodes.
- Key Features
- Intriguing plot from an award-winning story-teller
- Exploration of an authentic, traditional environment
- Challenging, story-driven puzzles
- Re-playable ancient board game
- Amazing graphics
- Engaging characters and excellent voice acting
- Rich atmospheric sound, authentic music
- Suitable for all from 10 to 80++
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 Processor: Pentium III. 800 MHz or higher Memory: 256 MB RAM Graphics: 32 MB DirectX compatible 3D video card Storage: 1200 MB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2015 Anuman Interactive. All rights reserved. Created and developed by Private Moon Studios.