If you have bought a Rockstar game (for example GTA V, Red Dead Redemption 2, L.A Noire, Max Payne 3) then you will need to activate this key through the Rockstar Games Website or launcher.
Please Note: Rockstar keys will NOT activate on Steam
Important Notice: When you are entering your activation code, you should be careful when copy/pasting. Rockstar will not accept the "spaces" at the beginning or at the end of the codes and displays invalid message.
Using the Rockstar Website
- Click this link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate
- You will be prompted to sign in to your existing Rockstar Games Social Club account. If you don’t have a Social Club account, follow the directions to create one and then retry the prior link.
- Click “USE ROCKSTAR CODE” and enter your unique Rockstar Activation Code when prompted. Then click the “ACTIVATE” button.
- The site will ask you to confirm that you are activating your game for PC. Click the “CONFIRM” button.
- Click “DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS” to download the installer to your PC.
- Follow the instructions in the installer to complete the installation process.
Using the Rockstar Launcher
- If you don't already have the Rockstar Launcher installed, download and install it from https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/rockstar-games-launcher.
- Start the Rockstar Launcher and log into your Rockstar Social Club account.
- Click the "R" icon in the upper right corner and click the "Redeem Code" option:
If you experience problems downloading, entering your Rockstar Activation Code or running the game, get detailed technical support from rockstargames.com/support