Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||House of Tales|
|Release Date||25 Jun 2010|
|Genres||Adventure, Casual, Indie|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
A three-man activist group has set out to make the world a better place by stealing famous pieces of art in the world's most renowned museums, selling them to private collectors, and donating the money to charity.
Though hunted by police forces, the group manages to stage one successful coup after another - until one day a mysterious new client appears and the group finds itself in the middle of a political conspiracy...
- Mystery conspiracy adventure game with unexpected story twists
- Current, believable game world
- Contemporary visual language
- Pointed script
- Fast-paced, dynamic narration
- Interesting technical gadgets that allow realistic interaction with the environment
- 4 different playable characters on both sides (police & activists)
- Accessible thanks to very moderate difficulty
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 32 or 64 bit Processor: 1,6 GHz Intel or AMD Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 9 compliant video card Shader Model 2 and 128 MB VRAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 32 or 64 bit Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: DirectX 9 compliant video card Shader Model 2 and 256 MB VRAM DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 4 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2015 THQ Nordic AB. Developed by House of Tales. 15 Days, House of Tales and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.