Xeodrifter™ is the story of an interstellar drifter traveling the stars on a simple mission of exploration.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Good Shepherd Entertainment|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.SPECIAL EDITION
Xeodrifter™ Special Edition Now Available!
Featuring Renegade Kid's in-depthdevelopment diary, and critically acclaimed soundtrack by artists Roth Sothy, Matthew Gambrell, and Brian Altano!
About the game
Xeodrifter™ is the story of an interstellar drifter traveling the stars on a simple mission of exploration. We join our nomad as he embarks on the investigation of a small cluster of four planets in the omega sector, after a collision with a rogue asteroid damaged his warp core.
A scan of the neighboring planets revealed a number of energy signatures, which may provide the special material needed to replace the damaged warp core and get back to cruising through the cosmos. However, what began as a routine away-mission to fix his engine quickly spirals into a dangerous game of search, shoot, and survive.
Blast your way through alien landscapes, seek out valuable secrets, and defeat ancient guardians to unlock powers from a legendary supreme culture in this exciting journey of mystery and adventure.
- Classic 2D platforming, shooting, and exploration gameplay.
- Unlock legendary power-ups and gain access to new areas.
- Epic boss encounters that test your skills.
- Collect upgrades to extend your health and equip custom gun enhancements.
- Navigate your ship between neighboring planets.
- Seek out special blocks, hidden pathways, and more to reveal useful secrets.
- OS: Windows XP +
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space