Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||25 Nov 2020|
|Genres||simulation, indie, casual|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Polish|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, LAN Co-op, Steam Workshop|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Winter Resort Simulator Season 2 – Complete Edition is the extensive simulation of a ski area with its exciting technical facilities and vehicles. The player experiences the variety of the everyday life of an operator and has to master different tasks.
With various original licensed snowcats by Pistenbully and Prinoth, the player can climb even the steepest slopes or prepare slopes and produce artificial snow with the help of snow cannons. The newly developed snow system offers more realism and gaming fun. Additionally, regular missions challenge the player day by day.
Finally, there is also a multiplayer mode in which the player can operate cable cars and prepare slopes together with friends or accompany his friends on the passenger seat during their work.
Moreover, free mods and additional content (e.g. vehicles and cable cars) can be downloaded from the Steam Workshop. The integrated editor mode allows you to create completely new ski areas and share them with other players.
Winter Resort Simulator Season 2 – Complete Edition also offers an extended game world as well as a newly designed village. Two new cable cars – a Funitel by Doppelmayr and a 10-seater gondola lift – add further variety to the game and are waiting to be put into operation.
Spectacular new vehicles like the ATV or the off-road transport vehicle top off the gaming fun of Season 2 – Complete Edition.
- Multiplayer mode
- Operate cable cars, prepare slopes and produce artificial snow together with 6-8 people – or simply do a snow mobile race
- Newly developed snow system: higher resolution and more realistic snow performance
- Highly improved performance on current maps
- Challenging missions – regular tasks that offer variety in the daily life (e.g. transport tasks)
- With official licenses by Doppelmayr, Prinoth and Technoalpin
- Realistic operation of true to the original cable cars
- 11 vehicles incl. 5 new ones: Prinoth Leitwolf, ATV, and some more!
- 8 different cable cars incl. 2 new ones: Doppelmayr-Funitel and 10-seater gondola lift
- Extended game world with new play areas and a newly designed village
- Interactive tutorials for all cable cars
- Reworked skiers and pedestrians
- Better driving behavior of vehicles
- Shortened loading time
- Extensive modding interface with Steam Workshop support
Included cable cars and vehicles:
- The Doppelmayr Funitel – recreated true to the original and highly detailed
- A new 10-seater gondola lift with new station buildings
- Cable cars of the Doppelmayr D lines with CWA Omega V cabin and DCD6/DCD8 chairs
- A Doppelmayr 3S with the brand-new CWA ATRIA cabin
- Snowcat Pistenbully 600 “LEVEL RED” including a version with winches
- Snowcat Pistenbully 100
- Snowcat Prinoth Leitwolf including a version with winches
- Off-road vehicle ATV with tire or chain drive
- Off-road track vehicle for transport tasks
- Pickup and SUV
- Snow cannon TechnoAlpin TR-10 (new with official TechnoAlpin license)
- Snow mobile
- Further vehicles and cable cars possible via modding
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Dual Core with 3,0 GHz and Hyper Threading
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4 GB VRAM, Shader Model 5.1
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 12 GB available space
Processor: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz recommended
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright © 2020 AEROSOFT. All rights reserved. All trademarks and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners. Copyrights are serious stuff. If you find any pirated copies of this software please notify us. We will make sure reports of copyrights violation are rewarded.
D-33142 Büren, Germany