Who will King Charles II name in his will as heir to his innumerable possessions?
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
ABOUT THE GAME
Versailles, 1700: the affair causing a stir throughout the Kingdom of France and all of Europe is the Spanish succession. Who will King Charles II name in his will as heir to his innumerable possessions? It is at this point that Charles-Louis de Farevolles turns up at the Court of Louis XIV, with neither influence at Court nor money.
He is, however, armed with the ambition to become a diplomat, in the hope of being sent specifically to Spain, where he yearns to be reunited with the maiden Elvira, his childhood sweetheart. Taking on the role of this character, you must enter the Court and acquire its customs.
You will need to choose your allies, unfurl plots involving spies and courtiers, and, in the words of the Minister for Foreign Affairs; be prepared to perform innumerable services!
- A passionate adventure created on the basis of real events in a perfectly reconstructed period environment.
- Real characters from the Court and Louis XIV himself.
- Puzzles, situations to be reversed, intrigues to untangle...
- Lavish and varied décor: the Château, the Grande Ecurie, and above all, the gardens, with their undergrounds passages and gushing fountains, including some reconstruction of marvel no longer intact today.
- Games that were actually practiced at the Court of the Sun King integrated into the adventure (lansquenet, mail...)
- An information space directly linked to the game (details about Castle and Court life to be discovered).
- An orchestra of 25 musicians directed by the harpsichordist Skip Sempé, who has specially recorded more than an hour of music for the game (works by Lully, Marin Marais, Couperin, Campra...)
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/Seven
- CPU: Pentium® IV 3 GHz (or equivalent)
- RAM: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista)
- GPU: GeForce 6800 GT / Radeon 1800XT
- Directx 9.0C
Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive. © 2011 ANUMAN Interactive