Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Kiss Publishing Ltd|
|Developer||Rail Slave Games|
|Release Date||29 Mar 2019|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
You wake up...the gelatinous, adrenochrome saturated subject of an ancient prophecy, formulated by a brotherhood of abandoned sentient machines; Machines stuck on the cusp of an evolutionary leap.
Be prepared to explore an eerie, rusting deep sea mining platform tangibly rendered and hand dithered in the restricted NES color palette .
Fight your way through original, turn based dice battles and white knuckle, "graze" based, bullet hell boss battles on your quest to find out what exactly happened when the crude oil grave of an ancient race was disturbed, over a hundred years ago.
- Pause and use R to recap your current objective
- Remember to zoom out and survey the floor you are on
- There is a shop where you can juggle your resources, But beware, its on the most dangerous floor in the game and conveniently great for grinding crafting materials.
- take your time to learn the patterns in the bullet hell, you will not fail the game if you die.
- In the turn based battle remember that the enemy dice is also counting down, be cautious of their next roll, it could be the critical unleashing 6.
Arrow keys to move, spending your roll when it is your turn. (You can freely move in combat where your roll becomes the damage you deal)
Z -> does most of the work / activates graze in the bullet hell sections.
X -> is used to clear the screen in bullet hell, at the expense of one notch of charge.
Space -> zooms you out to the map screen
Esc -> brings up pause where there are options such as -
Q -> quit
R -> recap the mission
+/- -> volume
S/L -> save/ load
OS: Windows 10
Processor: 1.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: 512 MB of dedicated video memory/ latest directxweb drivers (included)