Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Reality Pump Studios|
|Features||Multi-player, Online Co-op, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, In-App Purchases, Steam Cloud|
NOTICE: Requires the base game Two Worlds II in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Your Two Worlds II multiplayer adventure continues in "Echoes of the Dark Past 2": Three brand new domains await you, each with two unique paths, for a total of six never-before-seen maps to explore!
Deep in the desert, a bloody conflict is brewing, and you must choose a side! Join either the Vanderbilt mercenaries or the Veneficus University expedition, each with their own unique quests, and unlock additional multiplayer maps depending on your choice!
- Desert Storm
- Fight desert demons, hordes of the undead, and a crazed cannibal clan in the biggest Two Worlds II multiplayer map yet!
- The Tenebrae Passage
- Join the crooked magician, Mendel, as you scour the old Tenebrae tunnels and clash with the Vanderbilt mercenaries, fighting your way deep underground to an ancient Tenebrae tomb.
- The Tenebrae Tunnels
- Side with Victor and the Vanderbilts, go to war against Mendel and the Veneficus mages, and help the mercenaries infiltrate the old tomb before the wizards do.
- Sanctuary of Sama'El
- Help the Veneficus mages fight their way through the Tenebrae tomb, but when they make a final, desperate decision, whose side will you choose?
- Sepulchre of Sama'El
- Continue your adventure with the Vanderbilts, as you attempt to save the ancient tomb from destruction while facing a powerful ally… or a deadly adversary, depending on your decisions.
- Desert Storm: Team Deathmatch
- Return to the endless desert and duke it out against other players or desert monsters in the largest Team Deathmatch map in Antaloor's history, four times bigger than any other multiplayer map!
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Single-Core Prozessor (2,0 GHz) or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics card: Radeon HD, Geforce 8800GT (Shader 3.0 and 512 MB RAM)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or OpenGL
- HDD: 8 GB
- Sound card: DirectX comp. Stereo Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Internet connection with 6.000 BPS or more for Multiplayer recommended
© 1999-2018 by TopWare Interactive ACE. Developed by Reality Pump Game Development Studios. Two Worlds II, Reality Pump, TopWare Interactive and TopWare are registered trademarks of TopWare Interactive - AC Enterprises eK.