Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Kalypso Media UK Ltd|
|Release Date||26 Aug 2021|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on TV|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Get on your dancing shoes, ‘Festival’ DLC brings the party to Tropico 6! Help El Presidente host a killer party and stave off an ancient entity while he’s at it.
Plan, build and use your stunning sense of cunning to take on ‘Boredom’: an evil entity threatening to remove all entertainment from the sun-soaked paradise of Tropico.
Choose from four festival areas and +20 variations of party, each bringing their own unique swing to the isles. Knowledge is power and what’s power without cash? Swap in your know-how for financial gain or enjoy an increased birth rate after the party goers have had their fun. Repel the ancient ‘Boredom’ with measures seldom seen by El Prez’ like singing, dancing, and general good cheer. Become the hottest party planner on the archipelago with new buildings like the Dance School or Balloon and Fireworks factory and ensure all eyes are on you with a snazzy new party outfit and theme for the presidential palace. Deal the death blow to ‘Boredom’ with a jukebox full of catchy tunes and party like your life depends on it, because it does!
• Party it up with the new ‘Festival’ mechanic: host 20+ variations of festival in 4 special areas, each with their own unique effects such as converting knowledge points into money and an increased baby boom once the party goers have had their fun.
• New scenario-driven campaign: play across 5 maps to take on ‘Boredom’ – an ancient evil threatening to engulf Tropico in clouds of mundanity and mind-numbing activities
• 8 new buildings: make use of 4 new festival areas and ensure your parties are well equipped with new buildings like the Balloon Factory and Fireworks Factory.
Add a spring to your citizens’ step with the Dance School and keep your island visitor numbers healthy by adding a Ticket Shop for specific festivals
• 4 new tunes: keep the party going with an assortment of new tracks, each tailored to a different festival
• 3 new edicts: experiment with exciting new features like Funhouser Special, Customer Service and Laundry Festivals
• 2 new customization options: pick your perfect party outfit and set your palace to match
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000) Memory: 8 MB RAM Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750) DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 16 GB available space Sound Card: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000) Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 380, Geforce GTX 960) DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 16 GB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Copyright © 2021 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Tropico is a registered trade mark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Realmforge Studios. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Unreal ® Engine, Copyright © 1998-2021, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal ® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.