Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Good Shepherd Entertainment|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Czech, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Dutch|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Workshop|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
Transport Fever is a railroadfocused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex roadrailwaterair networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns each consisting of ten missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with 10 historical missions each
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64¬bit)/OS X 10.9.5. or higher (64¬bit)/Ubuntu 14.04 or higher (64¬bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM