Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Full controller support, In-App Purchases|
Trainz Simulator Mac includes everything you need to build and operate your own dream railroad. You can build a fun layout in minutes, faithfully recreate a steam railroad from days gone by or develop a fully fledged 100+ mile prototypical route; the choice is yours.
Drive... Steam, Diesel or Electric trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate... a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build... and customize your own living railroad
Share... your creations and your passion with other rail fans
High Quality and detailed trees breathe new life into your routes and bring your worlds to life.
Included in the Trainz Simulator Mac Release are several routes for you to explore.
- Avery - Drexel
- CN Holly Subdivision
- Conrail Lincoln Secondary
- CSX Saginaw Subdivision
- Detroit Connecting Railroad
- Downtown Traction Company
- ECML Kings Cross - York
- Harbor Master
- Port Ogden and Northern
Not sure where to start with TS Mac? Then check out the new tutorials included for you to drive and learn. Tutorials will be included covering the following lessons:
- DCC Control
- CAB Control of Diesel, Electric and Steam Trains
- Passenger Stations
- And More...
Customizable Menu System
The Trainz interface is a friendly and intuitive interface to find your way around. Along with usability, content creators can also create their own menu items for their routes and sessions.
New routes are available for you to drive with upgraded content specific to TS Mac and including SpeedTree® throughout. Developed specifically to run in 'Native' mode, experience the best Trainz® ever.
Seasonal Asset Support
Switch between different seasons and observe as the compatible objects change appearance.
Layer Support in Surveyor
Introducing a Layer tool similar to that found in many common graphics applications, you have the ability to perform tasks like;
- Assign Objects to Layers
- Hide and Lock Layers
- Move Layers between Sessions and Routes enabling you to add any object to a session - not just trains. Want to include some new building types in a session? Or maybe a new section of track? Use the layer tool to achieve this.
All Modules Included
Use all three of the Trainz® game modules - Driver, Surveyor and Railyard.
- Speed improvements across the board to get you moving faster than ever.
- A large variety of upgraded content utilizing the graphic enhancements in the Trainz® graphics engine.
- MacOS X 10.5
- Core 2 Duo, Core i5, or better
- 2GB RAM
- nVidia or ATI graphics card
- HDD: 15GB available