Build bigger and more complex railway networks than ever before! Building on the success of the original, you’ll get more of what you loved about the original and then some. With increasingly difficult and complex challenges from local industries, the Valley has never felt so vast! ALL ABOARD!
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Alexey Davydov, Sergey Dvoynikov, Timofey Shargorodskiy|
|Release Date||15 Apr 2019|
|Genres||Adventure, Simulation, Strategy|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Czech, Swedish|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Train Valley 2 is a train tycoon puzzle game. Take your railroad company from the days of the Industrial Revolution and into the future, meeting the needs of the valley's cities and industries. Build railroads, upgrade your locomotives, and keep your trains on schedule without delays or accidents. All aboard — the train is leaving the station!
- Enjoy engaging and addictive gameplay, combining puzzle micromanagement with tycoon elements.
- Discover the history of railroads in elegant low-poly graphics!
- Keep your trains running on schedule across 50 levels in Company Mode.
- Upgrade your stock of locomotives and acquire advanced engines, with 18 models to unlock.
- Produce and ship increasingly sophisticated goods in more than 45 types of train cars.
- Jump into our Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration and create your own Valleys - or play levels from other players!
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 1 GB available space