Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||6 Sep 2022|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Stats|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
MASTER THE MACHINE
Conquer American mountains as you haul incredible tonnage with the workhorses of industry, get the British capital’s commuters to work in record time and race state-to-state aboard German high-speed traction. Play your own way with creative tools. Master the machine with Train Sim World 3.
Haul hundreds of containers through California deserts and mountains with the ES44C4, a 4400-horsepower beast dressed in bold BNSF livery. Experience the thrill of 280 km/h in the ICE 1, Germany’s first true high-speed train, as you cut through the Hesse and Bavaria countryside. Combine precision and versatility with the Class 395 ‘Javelin’, Britain’s fastest train running passengers to and from London at 140mph.
New volumetric skies bring a transformed atmosphere to routes, clouds roam free at altitude, casting shadows on the ground. Lightning dances among intense storms, the roar of thunder competing with the hefty sound of machinery. Feel total immersion as the turbulence of wind physics hammers the side of your train. Learn the art of defensive driving and remain in control.
With multiple trains per route, there is no end to the experiences on offer, and you can expand that further by creating your own journey with Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Paint trains however you desire and run on them on any route with Off the Rails mode, then share your creations with the Creators Club.
Your collection also comes with you. All Train Sim World 2 content is available to play in Train Sim World 3, and any Add-Ons which you have yet to explore can be added at any time.
- Operate the ES44C4, conquer the 85-mile Cajon Pass
- Race in the ICE 1, over the 186-km Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzburg
- Drive the Class 395 across the 89-mile Southeastern Highspeed
- Experience more with over 9 trains to control
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs
- True-to-life performance and handling
- Learn all there is to know about trains in the Training Centre
- Take on challenges across Scenarios and Timetabled Services
- Bask under new, volumetric skies
- Battle with realistic weather, such as lighting and wind physics
- Customise with the Livery Designer and Scenario Planner, and share on Creators Club
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- OS: 64-bit Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11 Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 460 with 2 GB VRAM or more DirectX: Version 10 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 50 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
- OS: 64-bit Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11 Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K @ 3.9 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 5600X @ 3.7 GHz Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 with 8 GB VRAM or more DirectX: Version 10 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 50 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Legal Notice / EULA
©2022 Dovetail Games, a trading name of RailSimulator.com Limited (“DTG”). "Dovetail Games", “Train Sim World” and “SimuGraph” are trademarks or registered trademarks of DTG. Unreal® Engine, ©1998-2022, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games. Portions of this software utilise SpeedTree® technology (©2014 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. The BNSF mark is a licensed mark owned by BNSF Railway Company. The DB logo is a registered trademark of Deutsche Bahn AG. The ICE 3 is a registered design of Deutsche Bahn AG. Southeastern is the registered trade mark of The Go-Ahead Group PLC. © Copyright Union Pacific Railroad Company. 1994-2022. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of the product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by DTG. The full credit list can be accessed from the TSW “Options” menu.