Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||The Creative Assembly|
|Release Date||9 Nov 2006|
|Rating||ESRB, ALCOHOL REFERENCE, BLOOD, MILD LANGUAGE, SEXUAL THEMES, TEEN, TOBACCO REFERENCE, VIOLENCE|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Trading Cards|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Complete your Total War collection with this Definitive Edition of Total War: MEDIEVAL II, which includes all DLC and feature updates since the game’s release:
Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centred on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas.
Total War: MEDIEVAL II Definitive Edition offers hundreds and hundreds of hours of absorbing gameplay and every bit of content made for the game. See below for full details.
*About Total War: MEDIEVAL II*
Take command of your army and expand your reign in Total War: MEDIEVAL II - the fourth instalment of the award-winning Total War series of strategy games. Direct massive battles featuring up to 10,000 bloodthirsty troops on epic 3D battlefields, while presiding over some of the greatest Medieval nations of the Western and Middle Eastern world. Spanning the most turbulent era in Western history, your quest for territory and power takes you through Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and even onto the shores of the New World.
You'll manage your empire with an iron fist, handling everything from building and improving cities to recruiting and training armies. Wield diplomacy to manipulate allies and enemies, outsmart the dreaded Inquisition, and influence the Pope. Lead the fight in the Crusades and bring victory to Islam or Christianity in the Holy War.
Rewrite history and conquer the world. This is Total War!
• Bigger and better real-time battles. Improved combat choreography, larger armies, quicker pace, and spectacular finishing moves make this the most visceral and exciting Total War ever.
• New epic campaign. The ambitious single player campaign will span three continents and let players sail across to the Americas to confront the Aztecs on their home soil.
• Greater accessibility. An enhanced user interface and optional shorter campaigns make the Total War experience faster and easier to enjoy than ever before.
• Over 40 new features. An advanced terrain system, enhanced weather effects, and more will help you divide and conquer.
• Intense Multiplayer Battles. Wage war against other players in 8-way multiplayer games.
Kingdoms presents players with all-new territories to explore, troops to command, and enemies to conquer.
Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centred on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Total War: MEDIEVAL II, you were only given a tantalizing glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
Along with the new maps in the Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World Campaigns, there are 13 new factions to play, over 110 units to control, and 50 building types, adding up to 80 hours of new gameplay. Kingdoms also offers new multiplayer maps and hotseat multiplayer, a first for the Total War series, allowing you to play one-versus-one campaign games on the same computer.
• Four new campaigns - Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World
• 10 new units
• 13 new factions
• 9 new agents
• 50 new buildings
• 60+ new territories across four new maps
• 15 new multiplayer maps and scenarios
• All-new 1v1 hotseat multiplayer campaign mode
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor 512MB RAM 11GB of uncompressed free hard disk space 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound cardand latest drivers 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse,keyboard and latest drivers DirectX® 9.0c 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card. IMPORTANT NOTE: Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatibility.