NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Uplay account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The gameplay sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six games.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM) [See list of supported video cards down below]
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Hard Drive: 30GB
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256kbps upstream or faster
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or better or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz or better
- RAM: 8GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (or GTX 760 / GTX 960) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (or R9 280x [2GB VRAM] / R9 380 / Fury X) [See list of supported video cards down below]
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card 5.1 with latest drivers
- Hard Drive: 47GB
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 512kbps upstream or faster
Supported video cards at time of release:
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series
- AMD: Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X
©2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, The Soldier Icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.