Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
No Serial key, Games are directly activated to your Ubisoft Uplay account
|Developer||Red Storm Entertainment|
|Release Date||14 Feb 2006|
Key Provider Instructions
This product is redeemed via Ubisoft Connect. You will NOT receive a Uplay key.
*If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account at HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM.
Engineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarters battles ever experienced online. In this episode, Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Change in story and mission composition - Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience - Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps - Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals - All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
- OS: Supported Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP CPU: 1.5 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon™ equivalents or better Memory: System 512 MB (1 GB recommended) Storage: 7GB Graphics: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders (see supported list*) Direct X: DirectX® 9.0c
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2006 Red Storm Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six Lockdown, Red Storm, and the Red Storm logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, the Soldier Icon, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.