Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
No Serial key, Games are directly activated to your Ubisoft Uplay account
|Release Date||25 Feb 2009|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain|
Key Provider Instructions
1. Open the Uplay client and log in.*
2. Click on GAMES tab.
3. Click on the ACTIVATE PRODUCT button.
4. Enter your code in the "Activation Product" field.
5. Click OK at the bottom of the Uplay Product Activation page. This will activate the game on your Ubisoft account.
*If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account at HTTPS://ACCOUNT.UBISOFT.COM.
Please note that as of November 19th, 2018, the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.
Live the thrilling career of an army commander and lead your army to victory in a massive online World War III! Take control of the U.S.-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a persistent ongoing World War. Create your army to match your tactical style and create a strategy that will defeat your enemies.
You Are In Control
In addition to traditional RTS controls (mouse selection, hotkeys), EndWar goes beyond other Real Time Strategy games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control at the speed of thought.
Putting You in the Battle
Instead of using the traditional top-down view, EndWar employs a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle, making the use of terrain and cover even more critical to achieving victory. Zoom in and out at will and watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Armed for the Future
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrow’s wars, such as drones and space-based weapons of mass destruction.
- OS: Windows® XP (with SP2) or Windows Vista® (with SP1) Processor: Intel® Core® 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core 6000 or better Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list*) Hard Drive: 10 GB free hard disk space Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compatible sound card Network: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream or faster and service required for multiplayer mode Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse required. *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release ATI® RADEON® X1800XT / X1900XT / HD 2000 / 3000 / 4000 series NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT / 7950 GT / 8 / 9 / 200 series Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com. NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive. Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.
- OS: Windows® XP (with SP2) or Windows Vista® (with SP1) Processor: Intel® Core® 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz, Intel® Core® 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz, or 2.5 GHz AMD Quad-Core Phenom™ X4 9850 or better Memory: 2 GB Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher* Hard Drive: 10 GB free hard disk space Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compatible sound card with latest drivers Network: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream or faster and service required for multiplayer mode Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse required. Windows-compatible headset required for voice command.
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. EndWar, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, the Ubisoft logo, and the Soldier icon are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.