Five new games: the hit threequel Quiplash 3, the collaborative chaos of The Devils and the Details, the fierce drawing game Champ’d Up, the speech game Talking Points and the guessing game Blather 'Round. Use phones or tablets as controllers and play with up to 8 players, and an audience of 10,000!
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Green Man Gaming|
|Developer||Jackbox Games, Inc.|
|Release Date||15 Oct 2020|
|Genres||Casual, Indie, Strategy|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Five new incredible party games to bring the fun!
1. The say-anything threequel Quiplash 3 (3-8 players). Get big laughs answering the quirkiest prompts.
2. The collaborative chaos game The Devils and the Details (3-8 players). Can you survive the daily torture of human life?
3. The drawing fighting game Champ’d Up (3-8 players) . Can you take down the heavy favorite?
4. The on-the-spot speech game Talking Points (3-8 players). Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not.
5. The pop culture guessing game Blather 'Round (2-6 players). It’s a good fun time experience.
Play using phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 7 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
How to Play Remotely
Players use any web-enabled device (like a smartphone or tablet) to join the game and play along. When playing with remote players, you can use a video conferencing tool like Zoom, Steam Broadcast, Google Hangouts, Discord, and more to connect with others! Just share your screen while on a call and make sure you look for prompts to share audio. Visit our Remote Play page for more tips and tutorials.
- Windows: OS: Windows 7+ Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core or higher Memory: 512 MB RAM Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 650 MB available space Sound Card: Integrated macOS: OS: Mac OSX 10.12+ Processor: Dual Core or higher Memory: 512 MB RAM Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 650 MB available space Sound Card: Integrated SteamOS + Linux: OS: Ubuntu 16.04 Processor: 2.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo or Greater Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: GeForce 500+ / Radeon 5000+ or Greater Storage: 650 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2014 Jackbox Games, Inc. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®, FibbageXL, Drawful, Lie Swatter, Word Spud copyright © 2014 Jackbox Games, Inc. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®, the YOU DON’T KNOW JACK® head, Jackbox Games, and Lie Swatter are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Fibbage, Drawful, Word Spud, and their respective logos are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.