It’s the biggest Party Pack yet, including the return of the classic pop culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream; the game of hilarious hypotheticals Split the Room; the lyric-writing, robot rap battle Mad Verse City; the inventive drawing game Patently Stupid; and the outer space fling-fest Zeeple Dome.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Green Man Gaming|
|Developer||Jackbox Games, Inc.|
|Release Date||17 Oct 2018|
|Genres||Casual, Indie, Strategy|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
1) The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
2) The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
3) The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
4) The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems.
5) The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
How to Play Remotely
Players use any web-enabled device (like a smartphone or tablet) to join the game and play along. When playing with remote players, you can use a video conferencing tool like Zoom, Steam Broadcast, Google Hangouts, Discord, and more to connect with others! Just share your screen while on a call and make sure you look for prompts to share audio. Visit our Remote Play page for more tips and tutorials.
- Windows: OS: Windows 7+ Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core or higher Memory: 512 MB RAM Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 650 MB available space Sound Card: Integrated macOS: OS: Mac OSX 10.12+ Processor: Dual Core or higher Memory: 512 MB RAM Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 650 MB available space Sound Card: Integrated SteamOS + Linux: OS: Ubuntu 16.04 Processor: 2.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo or Greater Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: GeForce 500+ / Radeon 5000+ or Greater Storage: 650 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2014 Jackbox Games, Inc. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®, FibbageXL, Drawful, Lie Swatter, Word Spud copyright © 2014 Jackbox Games, Inc. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®, the YOU DON’T KNOW JACK® head, Jackbox Games, and Lie Swatter are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Fibbage, Drawful, Word Spud, and their respective logos are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.