Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||H2 Interactive Co., Ltd|
|Developer||21c.Ducks Co., Ltd|
|Release Date||31 Jan 2019|
|Genres||Indie, Action, Racing/Driving|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Featuring simple and satisfying drifting and nitro mechanics, Super Pixel Racers lets players race it out in numerous modes from classic Rally to pixelated mayhem in Takedown. Splitscreen and online multiplayer on the pocket-sized versions of world famous racing locations like sandy Bahrein or snowy Canada and an energetic soundtrack is sure to make for addictive gameplay.
The game lets you hop straight into the driver’s seat, but advanced features let players customize their racing experience even further. Your winnings let you purchase new cars of individual driving quality and upgrade schemes, from a pixelated F500 to your very own 16-bit Lancer Evolution. As the game progresses, find out which car suits the different disciplines and yourself best.
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i3 / i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon R7 250 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct Sound
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2019 21c.Ducks Co., Ltd. Published and distributed by H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.