NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
about the game
Styx: Master of Shadows is an infiltration game with RPG elements taking place in a dark fantasy universe, where you sneak, steal and assassinate your way through as Styx, a Goblin two-centuries of age.
Deep inside the vertiginous and multi-layered forsaken Tower of Akenash, where Humans and Elves protect the World-Tree, source of the Amber – a powerful and magical golden sap – is hidden Styx’ chance to understand his true origin... and to make a fortune at the same time.
Prowl through the huge, miles-high Tower of Akenash, completing various missions (assassination, information recovery, etc.) and avoiding detection. Progress in the shadows, assassinate your targets in close combat, or orchestrate «accidents». RPG mechanics let you unlock new powerful skills, impressive special moves, and an optimized equipment. Amber will grant you spectacular powers such as invisibility, «amber vision», and the ability to clone yourself. Explore the levels to discover every bit of information about your past, and steal prized treasures to acquire equipment upgrades.
Embrace the shadows!
- Mission areas featuring truly organic player path-finding
- A strong focus on hardcore stealth and infiltration: progress through the shadows with a sense of verticality, and explore to find hidden treasures
- Upgrade your skills along six unique skill-trees to improve your stealth, assassination, and technique.
- Distract, solve, smother and prowl with your clone
- An intricate story full of twists and revelations
Windows - Minimum:
- OS: Windows Vista SP2/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: AMD/Intel dual-core 2.4 GHZ
- RAM: 3072 Mb
- Graphics card: 1024 Mb 100% directx 9 and shaders 4.0 compatible, AMD radeon HD 5850/Nvidia geforce GTX 560 or higher
- Hard disk space: 8 Gb
- Sound card: directx 9 compatible
©2014 Cyanide Studio and Focus Home Interactive. Styx Master of Shadows is developed by Cyanide Studio and published by Focus Home Interactive. All the marks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owner. Focus, Focus Home Interactive and their logos are trademarks or registered trademarks from Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved.
|Single-player||Publisher:||Focus Home Interactive|
|Full controller support||Platform:|
|Steam Trading Cards||Delivery:||Steam Key|
|Steam Cloud||Release Date||7 Oct, 2014|