Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Aspyr Media Inc|
|Release Date||14 Nov 2005|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies & lead a zombie assault on the living
- Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
Steam account is required for game activation and installation
PC System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.7 GHz, AMD A8-7600 @ 3.1 GH
Memory: 8 GB
Hard Drive Space: 5 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon R9 M270
Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 660
VRAM: 2 GB
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2021 Aspyr Media, Inc. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. All other marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.