The Cycle of Warfare DLC brings several features that dramatically expand the game with over 100 hours of additional conquest and scenario gameplay.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Little Green Men Games|
|Genres||Action, RPG, Simulation, Strategy|
|Languages||English, German, Simplified Chinese, French, Russian, Japanese|
|Features||Single-player, Downloadable Content, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud|
NOTICE: Requires the base game Starpoint Gemini Warlords in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About the game
The Cycle of Warfare DLC brings several features that dramatically expand the game with over 100 hours of additional conquest and scenario gameplay. In this new expansion, players will be able to start their conquest over the Gemini system as one of three established factions, each with their own rivals and advantages: Iolian Pact, Korkyra, and Outerlands.
In addition, two new challenge scenarios are included. Play as the A'shriari, the unforgiving alien race bent on humanity's extinction, or choose the life of an ambitious privateer and lead your clan to wealth and glory. Both challenges modify the game's rules in different ways, moving away from empire management towards riskier gameplay.
The A'shriari are convinced that the only way to complete victory is a brutal scorched-earth military strategy. In the A'shriari scenario players will be able to:
- Fly and command capital ships of an exclusive new alien ship line, from gunships to carriers
- Vanquish all human life from the Gemini system by shutting down all of the infrastructure
- Fire a massive weapon directly from their mothership, burning planets and vaporizing all means of sustaining life
These conquest scenarios can be easily modified in-game to allow the players to customize their own starting advantage as they see fit.
- Five new playable factions: Iolian Pact, Korkyra, Outerlands, A'shriari, and privateers
- Three new conquest scenarios
- Two new challenge scenarios
- New ship line, a new weapon and new ability (as the A'shriari)
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2.6 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: The minimum requirements listed here are PRELIMINARY and are subject to change!