Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||19 Jul 2017|
|Genres||action, adventure, indie|
|Features||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
This is a stand-alone DLC. You do not need to own the base game Slime-san
The notorious Blackbird's kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid's jaws back out to freedom!
- 25 normal and NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 90 Bananas to collect and spend in a furniture shop!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart's content!
- A submarine mode with a unique boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- A tutorial to learn the ropes as well as extensive settings to tinker with!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould & Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
Disclaimer: When you already own “Slime-san” you do not need to buy “Slime-san: Blackbird’s Kraken”. The original “Slime-san” gets updated automatically and will already include the Blackbird’s Kraken-DLC!
OS: Steam OS and Ubuntu 12.04
Memory: 1000 MB RAM
Graphics: 512MB VRAM
Storage: 900 MB available space
Legal Notice / EULA
Slime-san is the property of Fabraz, LLC.