Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Firaxis Games, Aspyr (Mac), Aspyr (Linux)|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, LAN PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Shared/Split Screen, Downloadable Content, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Turn Notifications, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play Together|
NOTICE: Requires the base game Sid Meier's Civilization® VI in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
This new content pack introduces Lady Six Sky as the leader of the Maya and Simón Bolívar as the leader of Gran Colombia.
The Maya can build prosperous city centers early in the game, supported by surrounding Farms and Plantations and protected by their unique Hul’che. Gran Colombia focuses on fast armies boosted by Simón Bolívar’s powerful Comandante Generals.
Includes the Maya civilization with Lady Six Sky, the Hul’che unique unit, and the Observatory unique district.
- Civ Unique Ability: The “Mayab” ability gives Maya housing and production bonuses from Farms, and Amenity bonus for Luxury resources adjacent to the City Center. Settling adjacent to Coasts or Fresh Water does not provide housing bonuses.
- Leader Unique Ability: Lady Six Sky’s “Ix Mutal Ajaw” ability lets the Maya gain yield bonuses to non-capital cities, and a combat bonus to units, within six tiles of the capital.
- Unique Unit: The Hul’che, a stronger replacement for the Archer and receives bonus combat strength when attacking wounded units.
- Unique District: The Observatory replaces the Campus and adds a minor adjacency bonus with Farms and a major adjacency bonus with Plantations.
Also includes the Gran Colombia civilization with Simón Bolívar, the Llanero and Comandante General unique units, and the Hacienda unique improvement.
- Civ Unique Ability: With the “Ejercito Patriota” ability, Gran Colombia receives a movement bonus to all units, and promoting a unit does not end the unit’s turn.
- Leader Unique Ability: Simón Bolívar has the “Campana Admirable” ability, granting a Comandante General when entering a new Era.
Unique Units: Gran Colombia features two unique units:
- The Comandante General is a Great General with unique abilities, including Passive and Retire effects.
- The Llanero replaces the Cavalry. It requires less maintenance, receives a combat bonus for every adjacent Llanero and fully heals when in range of a Comandante General that activates.
- Unique Improvement: The Hacienda provides Production, Gold and Housing bonuses, and a Food bonus for each adjacent Plantation. Plantations and Haciendas receive Production bonuses for adjacent Haciendas.
New “Apocalypse” Game Mode (Requires the Gathering Storm expansion to play)
- Adds Forest Fires and Meteor Showers as disaster types to all games.
- An optional, specialized game mode with exclusive rule changes:
- New disasters: Comet Impact and Solar Flares.
- Larger versions of existing disasters.
- New military unit: Soothsayer, a Support unit that can trigger natural disasters at the player’s command.
- New scored competition: Sacrifice units to volcanoes. Requires Soothsayers to use their unique action on friendly units near a volcano.
- The world enters an apocalyptic state when climate change reaches its maximum level.
- Honey. Luxury.
- Maize. Bonus.
New Natural Wonders:
- Bermuda Triangle. Naval units that pass through it receive a movement bonus and get teleported to another ocean tile.
- Paititi. Gold bonus on trade routes for the city that controls it, major adjacency bonus for Commercial Hubs and Theater Squares.
- Fountain of Youth. Grants units that pass it a healing buff.
- Caguana. Cultural. Suzerain bonus: access to Batey improvement, which grants Culture based on its placement.
- Singapore. Industrial. Suzerain bonus: Production bonus for each foreign trade route.
- Lahore. Militaristic. Suzerain bonus: Access to a Faith-purchased combat unit – Nihang – with a unique promotion tree.
- Vatican City. Religious. Suzerain bonus: Religious pressure spread when activating Great People.
- Taruga. Scientific. Suzerain bonus: Science bonus per strategic resource in cities.
- Hunza. Trade. Suzerain bonus: Gold bonus for trade route distance.
Mac - Minimum
- OS: 10.12.6 (Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 1 GB GPU Minimum - GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- HDD: 16 GB available space
- Additional Notes: NOTICE: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates or patches. Within this time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
Linux - Minimum
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD A8-3870
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM Minimum - NVIDIA GeForce 650
- HDD: 16 GB available space
- Additional Notes: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some Intel i3 Processors may require an additional 2 GB Swap Partition. IMPORTANT NOTICE: ATI and INTEL chipsets are NOT supported to run Civilization VI LINUX. Don't meet the above requirements? Running on a unique distro? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Civ VI! Visit the Civilization VI community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Civ VI Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
© 2020 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. 2K,
Firaxis Games, Civilization, and their respective logos are trademarks of
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are
property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/