Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||21 May 2020|
|Rating||ESRB, DRUG REFERENCE, EVERYONE 10+, LANGUAGE, MILD VIOLENCE, SUGGESTIVE THEMES|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, LAN PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Shared/Split Screen, Downloadable Content, Remote Play Together|
Key Provider Instructions
TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
*This content requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI in order to play.
This new content pack introduces Lady Six Sky as the leader of the Maya and Simón Bolívar as the leader of Gran Colombia. The Maya can build prosperous city centers early in the game, supported by surrounding Farms and Plantations and protected by their unique Hul’che. Gran Colombia focuses on fast armies boosted by Simón Bolívar’s powerful Comandante Generals.
*Includes the Maya civilization with Lady Six Sky, the Hul’che unique unit, and the Observatory unique district.*
- Civ Unique Ability: The “Mayab” ability gives Maya housing and production bonuses from Farms, and Amenity bonus for Luxury resources adjacent to the City Center. Settling adjacent to Coasts or Fresh Water does not provide housing bonuses.
- Leader Unique Ability: Lady Six Sky’s “Ix Mutal Ajaw” ability lets the Maya gain yield bonuses to non-capital cities, and a combat bonus to units, within six tiles of the capital.
- Unique Unit: The Hul’che, a stronger replacement for the Archer and receives bonus combat strength when attacking wounded units.
- Unique District: The Observatory replaces the Campus and adds a minor adjacency bonus with Farms and a major adjacency bonus with Plantations.
*Also includes the Gran Colombia civilization with Simón Bolívar, the Llanero and Comandante General unique units, and the Hacienda unique improvement.*
- Civ Unique Ability: With the “Ejercito Patriota” ability, Gran Colombia receives a movement bonus to all units, and promoting a unit does not end the unit’s turn.
- Leader Unique Ability: Simón Bolívar has the “Campana Admirable” ability, granting a Comandante General when entering a new Era.
- Unique Units: Gran Colombia features two unique units:
*The Comandante General is a Great General with unique abilities, including Passive and Retire effects.
*The Llanero replaces the Cavalry. It requires less maintenance, receives a combat bonus for every adjacent Llanero and fully heals when in range of a Comandante General that activates.
- Unique Improvement: The Hacienda provides Production, Gold and Housing bonuses, and a Food bonus for each adjacent Plantation. Plantations and Haciendas receive Production bonuses for adjacent Haciendas.
*New “Apocalypse” Game Mode (Requires the Gathering Storm expansion to play)*
- Adds Forest Fires and Meteor Showers as disaster types to all games.
- An optional, specialized game mode with exclusive rule changes:
- New disasters: Comet Impact and Solar Flares.
- Larger versions of existing disasters.
- New military unit: Soothsayer, a Support unit that can trigger natural disasters at the player’s command.
- New scored competition: Sacrifice units to volcanoes. Requires Soothsayers to use their unique action on friendly units near a volcano.
- The world enters an apocalyptic state when climate change reaches its maximum level.
- Honey. Luxury.
- Maize. Bonus.
*New Natural Wonders:*
- Bermuda Triangle. Naval units that pass through it receive a movement bonus and get teleported to another ocean tile.
- Paititi. Gold bonus on trade routes for the city that controls it, major adjacency bonus for Commercial Hubs and Theater Squares.
- Fountain of Youth. Grants units that pass it a healing buff.
- Caguana. Cultural. Suzerain bonus: access to Batey improvement, which grants Culture based on its placement.
- Singapore. Industrial. Suzerain bonus: Production bonus for each foreign trade route.
- Lahore. Militaristic. Suzerain bonus: Access to a Faith-purchased combat unit – Nihang – with a unique promotion tree.
- Vatican City. Religious. Suzerain bonus: Religious pressure spread when activating Great People.
- Taruga. Scientific. Suzerain bonus: Science bonus per strategic resource in cities.
- Hunza. Trade. Suzerain bonus: Gold bonus for trade route distance.
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 12 GB or more
Video Card: 1 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 5570, nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530)
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit
Processor: Fourth generation Intel Core i5 2.5 Ghz or AMD FX8350 4.0 Ghz or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 16 GB or more
Video Card: 2 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 7970 or nVidia 770 or greater)
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2020 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. 2K, Firaxis Games, Civilization, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/