Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Firaxis Games, Aspyr (Mac), Aspyr (Linux)|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud, Remote Play on Tablet|
ABOUT THE GAME
This bundle includes the full version of Civilization:
- Beyond Earth,
- The Exoplanets Map Pack
- The Rising Tide expansion.
Discover a new world of possibility as you colonize an alien planet and shape a new vision for humanity.
- Seed the Adventure: Establish your cultural identity by choosing one of 12 different expedition sponsors, each with its own leader and unique gameplay benefits. Assemble your spacecraft, cargo & colonists through a series of choices that directly seed the starting conditions when arriving at the new planet.
- Colonize an Alien World: Explore the dangers and benefits of a new planet filled with dangerous terrain, valuable resources, and hostile life forms unlike those of Earth. Develop flourishing cities on land or build floating settlements at sea, and establish trade routes to create prosperity for your people.
- Shape the Diplomatic Landscape: Leaders unlock Traits through gameplay and activate different combinations to respond to the changing world. Use Diplomatic Capital to upgrade your traits, change diplomatic relationships, and leverage the benefits of your allies’ traits.
- Technology Web: To reflect progress forward into an uncertain future, technology advancement occurs through a series of nonlinear choices, unique units, and wonders that affect the development of mankind.
- Quest System: Quests are injected with fiction about the planet, and help to guide you through a series of side-missions that will aid in resource collection, unit upgrades, and advancement through the game.
- Orbital Layer: Build and deploy advanced military, economic and scientific satellites that provide strategic offensive, defensive and support capabilities from orbit.
- Unique units: Unlock unique units to reflect your play style, choose different upgrades through the tech web and the discovery of powerful relics.
- Multiplayer: Up to 8 players can compete for dominance of a new alien world.
- Mod support: Robust mod support allows you to customize and extend your game experience.
- Hybrid Affinities: Invest in multiple Affinities, rather than specializing in just one, where players can unlock a variety of special hybrid Affinity units and upgrades.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core i3 (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD4850
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Card (Intel): HD 4000
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client.
Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth:
- ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2000 series, 3870, 4670, 6490, 6630
- NVIDIA GeForce 7000 series, 8000 series, 9000 series, GT 100 series, 300M′series
- Intel GMA series, HD 3000
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
© 1991-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Civ, Civilization, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.