Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Developer||Alternative Software Ltd|
|Genres||Action, Casual, Simulation, Sports, Strategy|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
“The Number 1 Rugby Union Management Game”
Immerse yourself fully into the thrilling and dynamic world of Rugby Union management.Have you got what it takes to steer your club to glory?
- New Player Progression System
- Recruit raw teenage talent and nurture them through the colts, and through the academy. Then watch them blossom in the main squad and throughout their career into representative and international rugby.
- In Depth Transfer Market
- Featuring players from the best leagues, and competitions from around the World. Opt to splash out on transfer list stars, or chose to hunt out a bargain, amongst the out of contract players. With over 18,000 players and 323 clubs to select from!
- New Manager Profiles
- You can select to be a “shorts & whistle, training paddock” type manager, or a “suit & tie, negotiation room” type manager.
- Manage your favourite team
- Then progress to manage international teams, to then further test your skills with the very best in the Sport.
- New Negotiation Mechanisms
- Use your club's status to leverage favourable deals, to present to the Chairman and the board. Get involved with your club’s sponsorship, from the new small business deals, to large corporate sponsorship options, with the game’s newcomprehensive financial receipt and expenditure feature.
- New 3D match engine
- An all new engine which allows you to fully adapt tactics and playing styles from the touchline, all while the match is in progress.
- Scaling Stadiums
- When the right time comes and the club has the finances available, steadily upgrade your stadium to an international sized arena. Look to improve all your facilities including: - Gymnasium, Training Paddock, Equipped Enclosure, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, and The Clubhouse.
- Career Continuation
- But if the Chairman's axe should fall, you can assess your options, and look to get a new job offer.
- New Comprehensive Game Editor
- Allowing numerous game customisation possibilities.
RUTM 2017 - Season 2017-2018 Update DLC Description
Season Update for 2017/2018
This DLC features a full season 2017/2018 upgrade for Rugby Union Team Manager 2017. This update includes the new updated competition structure and fixtures.
- Updated Aviva premiership teams, Squad lists + Stats and kits.
- Updated Pro 14 teams, Squad lists + Stats and kits.
- Updated Top 14 teams, Squad lists + Stats and kits.
- Updated Pro D2 teams, Squad lists + Stats and kits.
- New in match individual Move Buttons.
If you purchase the 2018 Season DLC update, but still wish to play with your old saved games, please just untick the Installed checkbox in the DLC section of the Library page in Steam. To switch back to play with the 2018 Season DLC update, then please just tick the Installed checkbox.
Please note your old saved games created before the 2018 season update will not work with the new update, and any saved games created whilst playing with the new 2018 season update will not work or show up with the non-updated game
Also note: When you tick or untick the Installed check box in the DLC section of the Steam Library, it activates a download update. So each time you tick or untick the Installed checkbox, you have to wait for the update to download.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 1.8Ghz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution 1024x600. Please note, Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family is not supported
Mac - Minimum
- OS: Mac OSX 10.8
- Processor: Intel Core 1.8GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compliant
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution 1024x600
© 2018 Alternative Software Ltd. Published by Alternative Software Ltd.
The Alternative Software name and logo and the Rugby League Team Manager 2018 name and logos are trademarks of Alternative Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. ® TM The NRL Logo and NRL Club Logos are registered trademarks owned by the Australian Rugby League Commission or NRL Clubs. The NRL Clubs are licensed to use these Logos. All intellectual Property Rights in the Super League Logo, Emblems, Names and Kits of Super League clubs are owned or licensed to Super League (Europe) Limited, the relevant club or associated organisations. All Intellectual Property Rights in the RFL logo, Kingstone Press Championship and Kingstone Press League One Logos, Emblems, Names and Kits of Kingstone Press Championship and Kingstone Press League One clubs are owned or licensed to the Rugby Football League Limited, the relevant club or associated organisations.