Rogue Heroes is a 1-4 player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. Team up with friends to combat procedural dungeons
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Publisher||Team17 Software Ltd|
|Genres||Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together|
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
EARLY BIRD OFFER
LIMITED TIME OFFER! Buy Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos before March 10th and receive the Bomber Class DLC for Free!
This pack includes:
- Bomber Hero Class
- Evil” Weapon Skin
- Plant Weapon Skin
- Bonus Home Furniture (for single player only)
About The Game
A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos… Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient seals that hold the Titans at bay are gravely weakened and their minions have unleashed terror upon the world.
The Goddesses who forged the seals long ago have made a desperate plea for a band of heroes to come forth and save the people from a terrible fate…
Rogue Heroes is a 1-4 player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. Team up with friends to combat procedural dungeons, explore an expansive overworld full of secrets and take down the Titans to save Tasos!
- 4-Play Rogue-lite Adventure:
- Play solo or in co-op with up to 4 players to take down the Titans! Remember that death is not the end; rise again, upgrade your hero and venture out once more, stronger than before!
- Tackle Procedural Dungeons:
- With its procedural engine, no two runs are the same! Each room has hand designed layouts, traps, puzzles and enemies all with randomised configurations, making every run feel fresh and different.
- Classic Weapons:
- Rogue Heroes features classic top-down swordplay with a large range of tools, spells, and weapons to use as you explore Tasos and tackle the Great Dungeons. Locate classic weapons like a Bow, Boomerang and Grappling Hook to use at your disposal.
- Rebuild your Town for Upgrades:
- Spend your hard-earned loot on new buildings for your village of Intori. From Weapons Smiths to fisheries, each can add new ways of adding to your abilities and arm you with the tools to return to the fight.
- Multiple Classes:
- Each with their own unique abilities, find which character suits your style of play and take back Tasos!
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Rogue Heroes Ruins of Tasos © 2021 Heliocentric Studios, Published under licence by TEAM17 Digital Limited. Team17 is a trademark or registered trademark of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.