From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world.
Redeem on Steam
You will require a 'Steam' account in order to activate this game
Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Release Date||13 Mar 2009|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish - Spain, Czech, Polish, Russian|
|Features||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards|
|Rating||ESRB, BLOOD AND GORE, INTENSE VIOLENCE, MATURE, STRONG LANGUAGE|
Key Provider Instructions
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
The biohazard threat has not ended: Just when it seemed that the menace of Resident Evil had been destroyed, along comes a new terror to send shivers down player’s spines. Chris Redfield, returning Resident Evil hero, has followed the path of the evil literally around the globe. After joining a new organization, Chris heads to Africa where the latest bioterrorism threat is literally transforming the people and animals of the city into mindless, maddened creatures. He is joined by a new partner, Sheva Alomar, who lends her strength, intelligence and sharp-shooting skills to the mission. In order to survive, Chris and Sheva must work together to take on the challenges of discovering the truth behind this evil plot. Utilising a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, players will be able to assume control of either Chris or Sheva and experience Resident Evil in new ways. In Resident Evil 5, Capcom will have players fearing the daylight as much as they have feared shadow in previous games.
Co-producers and series veterans Jun Takeuchi (Lost Planet) and Masachicka Kawata (Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles) unleash an unprecedented level of fear for the next generation in Resident Evil 5, the sequel to one of the highest-rated videogames in history, according to Metacritic.com and Gamerankings.com. Promising to revolutionise the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control, Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series. New technology developed specifically for the game, as well as incredible changes to both the gameplay and world of Resident Evil will make this a must-have game for gamers across the globe.
- Resident Evil 5
- Lost in Nightmares - What happened that night? That night when Chris thought he lost his partner… Now you can find out what happened during that mission when Chris and Jill visited the infamous Spencer mansion. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to go, just mystery…the story that wasn’t included in Resident Evil 5 reborn, the nightmare you cannot forget…
- Desperate Escape – Safe but exhausted, Jill has collapsed. Awoken by BSAA agent Josh Stone, play through their desperate escape from the Tricell facility, fighting off unrelenting waves of enemies in heart-pumping blockbuster action as they race to assist Chris and Sheva in their final showdown with Albert Wesker.
- The Mercenaries Reunion – this new mode brings 8 new playable characters and weapon load outs into the fray, providing players with additional challenges as they aim to shoot down as many enemies as they can within a limited time. Play as one of the unsung heroes of the original RESIDENT EVIL, Barry Burton, take control of one of the stars of RESIDENT EVIL 0, Rebecca Chambers, step into the designer-made high heels of one of villains, Excella Gionne, or take on the role of Delta Team's commander, Josh Stone. Chain together your kills, extend your time and rack up points. Featuring the most extreme weapon selections, The Mercenaries Reunion provides hours of new strategy-induced kill sprees.
- Versus Mode - Control Chris, Sheva and other RE5 favorites in online battles of up to 4 players! Compete for points by defeating Majini in SLAYERS or take down other players in SURVIVORS. Fight alone or in a team for a total of 4 exciting variations!
- Extra Figures - Unlock items in Extra Figures. You will be able to add figures like Barry and Rebecca to your collection.
- Additional Costumes – check out Chris' completely new take on tactical field armor with Heavy Metal, and add a bit of elfin fantasy to Sheva with Fairy Tale. These costumes can also be used in The Mercenaries Reunion in addition to the main story.
- Russian, Polish, and Czech languages are supported in Resident Evil 5's main game, but are not supported in this DLC.