Your game keys will be available immediately.
Games come directly from the game's official publisher.
|Genres||Action, Indie, Simulation|
|Features||Single-player, Partial Controller Support, Stats|
ABOUT THE GAME
Set in a mysterious and abstract sterile environment, Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion) is a first-person puzzle game that challenges players to navigate each level by manipulating coloured cubes that surround them. There’s little to go on as the game begins – the player is dropped into an all-white room with few instructions, and simply has to figure their way out. The tone of game changes as the player finds small and big alterations to their environment, supported by an original score, inviting each player to let their imagination take over as to where they might be. Through experimentation and discovery, players will progress through an ever-evolving series of cube puzzles that will challenge them with logic, physics, platforming.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz (dual core recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 8000 series or higher (Shader Model 3 Compatible)
- DirectX®: 9.0 c
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- OS: OS X Version 10.6.3 or later
- Processor: 1.6GHz (Dual Core) Intel CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: At least Intel HD 4000 or Open GL 3.3 / Shader Model 3 Capable Graphics Card
- Hard Drive: 1GB
Copyright © Toxic Games 2011. All Rights Reserved.